Data We Collect
- Name, Address, Email and Telephone Number of both the gift giver and receiver.
- Studio 22 ask for and gain consent for us to use these personal details to provide our goods and services to you when placing an order.
Data we store: We store the data you provide us with to;
- keep records of transactions
- improve our business website, products and service
- provide information to website users of promotions, new products and information regarding Studio 22 if you have chosen to receive such correspondence
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your Personally Identifiable Information unless we provide users with advance notice.
How do you store, use, share and disclose your site visitors’ personal information?
Our company is hosted on Digital Ocean online platform that allows us to sell our products and services to you. Your data may be stored through Digital Ocean’s data storage, databases and the general Digital Ocean applications. They store your data on secure servers behind a firewall.
Types of Cookies placed on Digital Ocean sites
1) Strictly Necessary: These cookies are essential for websites on our services to perform their basic functions.
- ForceFlashSite – Duration: session / Purpose: when viewing a mobile site (old mobile under m.domain.com) it will force the server to display the non-mobile version and avoid redirecting to the mobile site
- hs – Duration: session / Purpose: Security
- smSession – Duration: Persistent (Two days or two weeks) / Purpose: Identifies logged in site members
- XSRF-TOKEN – Duration: session / Purpose: Security
2) Functionality: These cookies are used to allow the general function of the website and end-user experience.
- TS* – Duration: session / Purpose: Security
- TS01******* – Duration: session / Purpose: Security
- TSxxxxxxxx (where x is replaced with a random series of numbers and letters) – Duration: session / Purpose: Security
- TSxxxxxxxx_d (where x is replaced with a random series of numbers and letters) – Duration: session / Purpose: Security
3) Security: We use these cookies to help identify and prevent potential security risks.
4) Analytics and Performance: Performance cookies collect information on how users interact with our websites, including what pages are visited most, as well as other analytical data. We use these details to improve how our websites function and to understand how users interact with them.
5) Third Party / Embedded Content: We make use of different third-party applications and services to enhance the experience of website visitors. These include social media platforms such as Facebook ads, Instagram and Twitter (through the use of sharing buttons), or embedded content from Youtube and Vimeo. As a result, cookies may be set by these third parties and used by them to track your online activity. We have no direct control over the information that is collected by these cookies.
The following links explain how to access cookie settings in various browsers:
- Cookie settings in Firefox
- Cookie settings in Internet Explorer
- Cookie settings in Microsoft Edge
- Cookie settings in Google Chrome
- Cookie settings in Safari (OS X)
- Cookie settings in Safari (iOS)
- Cookie settings in Android
Embedded content from other websites
Termination or Suspension of Website
We have the right to terminate or suspend the operation of the Website (including in part) for any reason without notice and without liability. We may (without limitation) suspend the Website to conduct maintenance or implement updates.
Even though Digital Ocean do not store any personal information on our website database, we will report any unlawful data breach of this website’s database or the database(s) of any of our third party data processors to any and all relevant persons and authorities within 72 hours of the breach if it is apparent that personal data stored in an identifiable manner has been stolen.
To Whom We Disclose Personal Information
After gaining your consent, we may disclose your personal information to third parties in connection with the purposes of providing our goods and services.
This may include disclosing your personal information to the following types of third parties:
- our employees and related bodies corporate
- our contractors and other third parties that provide goods and services to us (including website and data hosting providers, and other suppliers)
- our accountants, insurers, lawyers, auditors and other professional advisers and agents;
- any third parties to whom you have directed or permitted us to disclose your personal information (e.g. referees);
- in the unlikely event that we or our assets may be acquired or considered for acquisition by a third party, that third party and its advisors
- third parties that require the information for law enforcement or to prevent a serious threat to public safety
- otherwise as permitted or required by law.
Queries, changes, comments and complaints about our handling of personal information